Friday, October 7, 2011

How To Get Traffic to My Website

An overview of online marketing. A simple grap...Image via Wikipedia
I've always wondered for a long while, but thankfully because of the many articles and information shared by experts and site owners, I was able to learn the techniques on . Traffic in net terms is basically the number of active visitors to your website. Whether you are setting up a personal website or an online business, traffic is important if your goal is to gain more members or more customers.
So how exactly am I going to generate enough traffic to my website? For starters, I would go for SEO techniques. SEO basically spells out search engine optimization and it involves improving the HTML codes of my site by increasing the volume of keywords and key phrases to make it more relevant to people's searches in search engines like Google and Yahoo. This usually costs me a sum of money, but the results are amazing for my site's rankings. Another option on was to try writing great advertising campaigns for my site. By using Google Adwords or other advertising platforms online I was able to generate traffic to my site. Unfortunately advertising can be very expensive, so I would suggest this to site owners who have made enough money with their businesses/sites already.
Lastly, the next option on is through article or blog marketing. These two are different and from what I learned on , the tone and the style of writing are what pull them apart.
Read More Traffic tips at: http://www.takemoneyfree.blogspot.com/


View the Original article
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: